Monday, July 7, 2014

Third Times A Charm?

So I have tried this blogging thing
once..err maybe a few more times than that but I never stick to it. I am regretting that now because I am truly starting to understand the importance of networking. I guess I have always just felt like I didn’t have anything to say or that what I did have to say, no one would want to hear. Although those feelings still sit in the back of my mind, I am deciding to try one more time and I will definitely be giving it my all!
I used to always categorize my blogs as either just teaching or just lifestyle/food but the truth is, I have an overwhelming passion for both. I love to teach my toddler babies and share my ideas and crafts with others. I also love to cook, bake, live my life to the fullest and obsess over my two furry children. I shouldn’t limit myself to talk about only one or the other so, I’m not anymore and that is exciting.

I hope you enjoy whatever is to come!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12546465/?claim=qna3m6gjnq9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment