Friday, July 25, 2014

Five for Friday!

Hallelujah it is finally Friday! This week has been a rough one. Weeks like this almost make me want to transfer into the school system but then I realize I would miss my little babes too much! It does get difficult sometimes though working in such a close environment with all female co workers-YIKES! Anyways, I am linking up again with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! 

 I am so SO excited for this weekend! J is a die hard Massachusetts sports fan and this weekend the Red Sox will be in town playing against the Rays. I bought us tickets for our one year anniversary back in June for the Sunday game and I can not wait to go! And after the game, we are going to a Hibachi Grill dinner because...why not? We are also going to find time to see the new movie Lucy which we have both been anxiously awaiting 

Us at Fenway during our trip up north! 

http://www.fandango.com/lucy_170271/movieoverview

 I finally have all of my Back to School/Parent Information forms completed and ready! *whoop whoop* With the help of some items from Lindsey Johnston's TPT store my 'newbie' folders are all done! (can I get a high five drink for being the first one on staff to be completely finished?) 


Many people don't know that I am a Fur-momma and a Fishy momma. J bought me a 28 gallon biocube for my birthday last year because I have always wanted a salt water tank. I have a "nemo" fish, a blue spotted watchman goby, and a cleaner shrimp but I am mostly interested in corals.
 This would be my ever growing Ricordea rock! I am so obsessed with this rock and Florida Ricordea is very inexpensive at the moment! 
My shrimp chillin' on my hand while glueing corals. 

But let's not forget about my adorably cute fur babies. 


I have been so addicted to glitzing up my clipboards! These are two more that I did this week! 
I am now in the process of making one for each of my co teachers. 


I think that EVERYONE needs to head over to Miss Lindsey Johnston's Blog and congratulate her and Jason on their very recent engagement! 
Congratulations pretty girl! 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 
-Sarah 

7 comments:

  1. Love your clipboards! and congrats on being the first one done with your papers!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've become obsessed with decorating the clipboards. It's fun to come up with new pattern mixes!

      Delete
  2. Love the clipboards! So fun! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the game! Not 1, but 2 shout outs?! Go me! You're the sweetest, Sarah! I need to spruce up more of my clipboards! Jameson just sent me the cutest one in my SLANT Box! :)

    Lindsey
    Thriving in 3rd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not wait to get my SLANT box match ups! I have been very impatiently waiting and looking at what everyone got this past month!

      Delete