Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ten for Ten

So, I have stalked researched many other blogs and saw that most blogger newbies started off with an "about me" tag or something similar so, I have decided to do a Ten for Ten.

Here are Ten facts about me!

I am a diehard coffee addict. I am a sucker for Dunkin Donuts Blueberry Iced Coffee with cream and sugar. 

I completed my Bachelor's in Hospitality and Tourism Management before I went into childcare and teaching.

I was adopted when I was three days old and could not be any more thankful for my parents and family. 

I lived in Ohio for two years but moved back home because I missed my mommy and daddy too much-judge me, it's okay.

I am Vera Bradley obsessed. Like every time I walk past a display in a mall, I buy something...not even joking. 

I'm a sucker for trash tv and abc family shows... Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Teen Mom 2...yeah I am ALL about that! 

I love to cook and bake. I usually spend my Saturday mornings pinteresting crazy ideas and concocting them Saturday nights. 

I am a New England sports fan by relationship and I wear all the team colors proudly! 

I am a "monogram princess' as my father says. I have a monogram on everything. Tumblers, laptop, phone, iPad case, car, you name it, it's monogrammed. 

Blogging intimidates me and it's a lot to learn but I am loving it so far and hope to stay with it. 




Tell me ten facts about you! 

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment