Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Monday Made It!

Happy Tuesday fellow bloggers! 

I am aware I'm a day late for MONDAY made it but, I was a little intimidated by it yesterday but today's a new day and it looks fun so I'll be linking up with Tara from 4th grade frolics


So this week, we are doing reptiles and gators. Today my class and I made paper plate snakes. They had a blast watching the plates turn into snakes! 



Our lunch break schedule is unique compared to most schools. Since we have such a large staff, we each get one 2 1/2 hour break a week where we are able to leave the center and the other four days, we get "working lunch breaks" on this long break I had, I meal prepped! Roasted veggies with brown rice and crumbled feta. #eatclean, right??

Also, while I was on my break, I tended to the photo collage and frames I've been working on for the past three weeks from our MA trip at the beginning of June. Step one, develop pictures ✔️.. Hey, we all have to start somewhere, right?


The wall surfacing and the wall paint in my classroom makes it tough to hang pictures on the walls. I have many projects hanging from the ceiling but I wanted to present them in another way as well so, during my 15 minute break yesterday, I crafted this wall!-well the way the pictures will be displayed!
Clothespins, black construction paper and hot glue!

And finally... 
I was craving something sweet after dinner last night so my super sweet boyfriend concocted this: 

He presented it as: a lactose free milk and lactose free ice cream milkshake with Nutella, Ben and Jerry's hazelnut core ice cream, and Reese's Klondike bar with a chocolate peanut butter captain crunch garnish... And this is why I cook most of our meals! But still tasty and a very sweet gesture! 

Hope everyone had a great Monday! 
-Sarah 



https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/sarahrunge0814

No comments:

Post a Comment