Monday, July 7, 2014

Inside the Toddler Class!

I am a very anal and OCD type of person at home but that is not always the easiest way to be in a classroom-especially a toddler classroom! I have never been completely satisfied with the way my room turns out after a major reset and clean out but, that just may have changed.

Welcome to my Older Toddler Room!
 Science Center complete with shape sorters, puzzles, shells and other outdoor finds, magnets, sensory bottles, sea creatures and reptiles, and links. 

Table Toys/Manipulatives smaller legos, peg boards, puzzles, stacking cups, Mr. Potato Head, and bead coasters.  

My Book Shelf/Music/Computers

 Block/Car Center waffle blocks, legos, wooden blocks, race track, soft blocks and shape sorters

Quiet Area

Housekeeping

Reading Center/Fish Tank

Teacher Area/Art Supplies/
Sink

It may not be perfect but I am happy with it and my children love it! 

How do you organize your room?

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment