Friday, July 11, 2014

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday fellow bloggers!

This week has been great for me and I can't wait for the weekend. I am going to link up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for my first Five for Friday!

So we'll go in order of my week. First off, J and I have decided that when our lease is up at our apartment that we are currently living in...we want to buy a house together! I am so so excited for this next step in our relationship. Although it is a big step, I definitely feel like we are ready. We have had a lot of curve balls thrown at us since we have been together but we have made it through all of them. Being my typical self, I have stayed up almost every night into the wee house house hunting and making lists on lists of what we do and don't want! 
These next five months can not go by quick enough! 


Huge huge shout out to Lindsey at Blog Designs With The Teacher In Mind for working so hard on my new blog design that will hopefully be done next week! Lindsey has been so patient and helpful through the whole process and that has definitely been greatly appreciated. I can not wait to see the completed design! 

One of my favorite times of the year is Summer. At our center, we do Water Play days every other Tuesday. It honestly is a huge pain to set up, break down, change all the children in and out of swimsuits and wet diapers but seeing their huge smiles and all of their "cool water tricks", makes it completely worth it! 


I am so excited that it is officially July because I plan to hit all of the Staples, Office Depots, Dollar Stores, Walmarts, and Targets this saturday for some serious back to school shopping. Again, I have lists upon lists of things I need want and I am sure I'll pick up a TON of other miscellaneous items as well!  

 Finally, I am most excited to see my second country music husband this weekend, Mr. Tim McGraw. *swoon* I am a sucker for any country man in tight jeans and a cowboy hat! I live for the summers in Florida because there is a summer country concert series that is hosted only an hour away from my house! These include Tim, Luke, Jake, Jason, Rascal Flatts, Brad, etc. I was invited to see Tim McGraw by one of my longest and best friends and I could not be any more excited! 



I hope all you fellow bloggers have amazing and safe weekends! 
-Sarah

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on "the next big step" with your guy! Oh, AND, agreed that Tim McGraw is someone to swoon over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm nervous but so excited for this next step! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on deciding to buy your first home! It's a long process but so much fun! I also just had my blog redone. It's so much fun seeing the finished product!

    Suzanna
    Surprisingly Seventh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanna! The house hinting process is definitely stressful but it will be nice to live somewhere that is actual OURS! I wish I could fast forward time haha!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Sarah

      Delete
  3. I love country music-bummed that Kenny Chesney is not touring this year!
    Learn with ME in Grade Three

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seeing Kenny Chesney in concert is probably one of my biggest wishes. When ever he does your, he sells out within seconds :(

      Delete
  4. A new blog design and Tim McGraw... I'm so, so jealous right now! Love that I found your blog through the Five for Friday link-up! Looks like a fun and exciting week. Good luck with house hunting and enjoy the reminder of summer :)

    Your newest follower,
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and for following me! I'll definitely have concert pictures up next week. I hope you have a great weekend!
      Sarah

      Delete
  5. I started my back to school shopping recently, too! Target's dollar section has all of their teaching supplies out, and I stocked up! Good luck!

    -Meg
    TalesandTeacherisms

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen Kenny Chesney in concert...amazing! And good luck on the house hunting...we gave ourselves a few months, but we lucked into our house. Just make sure you know what you want and trust your realtor to help you find it (if you go through one).
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete