Monday, July 7, 2014

And on Sundays...

We Veg!

At our house, Sunday is really the only day that J and I have to fully veg and do absolutely nothing as his job requires him to work six days a week and I typically spend my Saturdays babysitting for the parents at the preschool or close family friends.

Today, we took full advantage of resting! We  J, slept in while I took selfies and worked on my blog and gorged myself in Orange is the New Black with Yoda, we went to breakfast at this delicious place by our house, picked up some amazing cupcakes from Gigi's, and slept some more.




We finished the night off by meeting my parents for dinner at an Italian retaurant where my father and boyfriend continued their bromance over cars. 

This weekend, I also scored some Vera Bradley bags at a serious discount-I mean, what teacher or any female for that matter, can resist a Vera sale? 5 bags for $85...uh, yes please! 

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable weekend! 

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment