Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It

Happy Monday Lovely Bloggers!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I am linking up again with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for another Monday Made It!


 So, I apologize in advance but, I am horrible at taking "during" pictures but I have mastered the before and afters! 
 I made homemade meatballs and sauce for dinner last night and not to blow my own horn but, it was pretty delicious! Definitely my go to recipe. (thanks momma!) and J loved it too! 




 I am so excited to be halfway through the summer! I have started to prep my room for all my new kiddies. I started with a new birthday board. Pardon the quality of the last picture but, it is an apple tree with worms because we are "EATING" Our Way Through Another Birthday! Clever, right? Thanks Pinterest! I am pretty pleased with how it turned out! 



After looking for hours online for the perfect labels, I came across Sarah on TpT. I love how adorable and bright these labels are! I re-vamped all of the cubbies, diaper baskets, and art displays with these adorable labels and, they were FREE


Finally, and most exciting-in my opinion...I made it to go see Tim McGraw this weekend with some of my oldest friends. (Excuse the photo attack)


This was probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to!


I hope you all have an awesome start to your weeks! 
-Sarah









3 comments: