Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently!

Happy Monday Darlings! 

On this lovely Monday that I have off of work, I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her September Currently. It is so insane to me that it is already September! I am so excited for it to start cooling down here though (and Pumpkin EVERYTHING)! Anyways, here we go..



Listening: I am obsessed with Jason Aldean's new song! He comes to town in October and I am still crossing my fingers and toes that ticket prices drop a bit. He is so amazing in concert and I am a huge huge fan! 

Loving: So, J works 6 days a week, every week and very rarely gets holidays off...he worked Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, AND 4th of July last year :( So it was a huge shock that he was able to have today off. We are definitely making the most of it! 

Thinking: I am laying here starving but I have gotten so addicted to GroopDealz and Jane. These are seriously discounted online stores and well, I have an addiction. 

Wanting: I mean, who doesn't love three day weekends?

Needing: 
Enough said. They are so freaking adorable. *proud fur momma moment*

Three Trips: So, exciting news! I will be taking a tiny leave of absence from work in 2015 to travel more! My family has plans to go to Italy and Greece together and then, I am planning a trip to London/France/Ireland on my own! 


I hope you enjoyed! I am off to walk these precious dogs and eat! 

Happy September, Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. One day, if your dogs go missing, don't look in Canada. They *won't* be at my house. I seriously love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is the trip of a lifetime! It's going to be amazing! And I'm only a tiny bit jealous. :-P
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete