Tuesday, September 16, 2014

My Life Line

Hi! My name is Sarah and I am OCD and couldn't live without my planner! 

Yes, that's the truth. I have been through tons and tons of planners and my too two favorites are: the Vera Bradley agenda and of course, the Erin Condren Life Planner. 

I purchased my first Erin Condren planner in 2013. Being that it was my first year of teaching, I picked the teacher planner. I like the over all design but I had a few dislikes about it. I didn't like that the days were not pre-numbered. I know that this is trivial to some but it was a big deal to me mostly because it was a time consuming pain in my booty to write them all in. Also, being that I am a preschool teacher, I didn't use several of the pages. 

Half way through that year, my EC teacher planner got thrown in the back of a drawer and my lovely boyfriend bought me the Vera Bradley agenda. This agenda is simple, colorful, sturdy, and practical. 





At the beginning of the summer, I did a little more research and fell in love with the Erin Condren life planner. (So yes, I now have two planners and yes, I do actually use both) anyways, I finally made the commitment on July 12 to buy a life planner and I recieved it on July 28! 




I wanted to wait a few months before posting this because I wanted to see how much I would actually use this. Let me tell you, it's become my lifeline! I tote this around EVERYWHERE! I also picked up some tips via the IG hashtag #teachersobsessedwithplanners and have cute-ified my planner. 

I washi'd the page edges and use washi tape to make important events. I also have specific pen colors for each category. 


I still love and adore my Vera planner and I do keep it up to date-mostly because it was a sweet gift from J- but I am totally an EC girl now! 

2 comments: