Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My First SLANT BOX Review!

Oh my goodness! I am so so so excited to finally be sharing my first SLANT box experience. When mustering up the motivation to start blogging again, I came across the #SLANTbox. Naturally, I keep clicking and clicking and reading more posts and reviews until I was practically obsessed. If you haven't heard of SLANTbox, click here. Jameson, the SLANTbox originator, is a rockstar! She takes the time out of her personal life to come up with awesome themes and match over 200 teachers with two partners. Each teacher sends to one person and receives from another, how cool?! 

In August, I was paired up with Angela Gatt from Fun in Fourth to send to. Angela lives in Canada. She is so incredibly sweet and I had an awesome time getting to know her and pick out items that I hope she will love. 

I was matched up with Kristy Fasano from Librarian Life to receive from. Kristy lives in New York. Although we didn't speak much, the gifts I received were pretty spot on to my personality. 

Super cute NY--> FL 

Birthday/Hello Note

All my awesome items! Including:
Blueberry preserves (yum!)
purple glitter pencils
purple stamp pad
lots and lots of stickers
jeweled nail file
heart and star cut-outs
washi tape
a gorgeous purple and turquoise necklace
several keepsake boxes
a compact mirror
letter stamps



Thanks Kristy! 


I can not wait for September's match ups! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for my stuff! Still love it! It was a great experience. I didn't sign up for September, but will be doing another one for sure.

    ReplyDelete