Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fashion in a Preschool

Hello readers! 

Thinking back to when I was younger (13-14) I always dressed "ahead" of my age. I was never a ripped jeans and tube top kind of girl-I'm not saying I don't own a few pairs of ripped jeans that I may or may not rock here and there- but I just preferred dressing up! Still, at 23, I make a point to always go for jeans over sweatpants to run errands. 

One of my favorite parts of being a teacher is being able to dress "teacher-y". I promised myself that I would never be like my high school science teach who rotated the same moo-moo like shirt in 4 colors! I always strive to put together a cute, affordable, and PRACTICAL outfit! 

In August, I finally gave in and signed up for stitch fix and I fell in love! If you haven't heard if this monthly box yet, 1. Get out from under your rock 2. Click here! Anyways, I am obsessed with SF and I have kept a LOT of the pieces I've been sent! 

For this post, I just wanted to show you five of my "go to" toddler/teacher friendly outfits and I have put together. (Excuse the mirror pictures, J was working when I wanted to write this and my four legged babies are not good picture takers!) 


Outfit 1: 
Coral Blazer: Kohls 
Black&White Striped Top: Old Navy
White Shorts: New York& Co. 
Black Ballet Flats (not pictured): Target

Outfit 2:

Navy Blue Rope Print Top: New York& Co
Magenta Tank: Forever 21
White Shorts: New York& Co 
Sandals: Southen Fried Chics 

Outfit 3: 

Chambray Shirt: New York&Co. 
Gray Tank: Old Navy
Maxi Skirt: Stitch Fix 
Sandals (not pictured): Old Navy 

Outfit 4: 

Sun Dress with Coral Sash:Mint Julep Boutique 

Sandals (not pictured): Southern Fried Chics 

Outfit 5:
Red Kimono Top:Forever 21
Khaki Tank: Forever 21
Boot Cut Jeans: American Eagle
Brown Belt:Body Central
Shoes (not pictured): Khaki Sperrys

What are some of your favorite outfits?






No comments:

Post a Comment