Friday, September 5, 2014

Five for Friday!


Happy Friday Fellow Bloggers!


I feel like this week just flew by. I wish three day weekends happened every week.



Before I get into my Five for Friday hosted by the lovely Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching, I was selected by Lindsey at Thriving in Third for her Featured Teacher Friday! Lindsey is such a sweetheart and she is a Jill of all trades from her TpT store, to her blog designing, to her awesome teaching and ideas! Head over to her blog to see some great ideas and you can also find out more about me!



Anyways, here we go with my Five for Friday!

 My dad and I have really been trying to spend more time together and you should know, that makes my heart happy! On Saturday, we started our with breakfast by our houses and it turned into a day of fun. He bought a Tesla (all electric car) last December and they just put in a new high tech, high speed charging station in Fort Myers which is about 1 hour south of is. He was so excited to have me go see it so we 'road tripped' down there.


We also stopped for lunch at PF Changs and did a little shopping! (He's quite the model)



Ginger Panna Cotta with Strawberries from PF Changs
Modeling this seasons trendiest clothes







Big changes are a comin' my way and this quote couldn't have popped up on my pinterest board at a better time! Stay tuned to hear the big news!


So, J works six days a week and most holidays. It was a huge surprise to us both that he was off on Labor Day! We spent the day lounging around the pool with food, drinks and each other's company. (He was also such a great student and did his history homework poolside)




We finished up our Labor Day with a dinner out!




I have been bored with my hair for a long time! It has been the same for the past two years. I very suddenly decided to change that!



Hello red ombré headed Sarah!


 Whoooooo's ready for football?!?



They are!
And so are we!




For our one year anniversary, I bought J tickets to the first patriots game of the season! We will be driving down to Miami this Sunday to watch them kick some dolphin tail!





I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend!



Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Your puppies are so cute! Being from Indiana and a Colts fan I can't comment on the Patriots jerseys but I can say the puppies inside are adorable!

    -Tracy
    4th Grade Dynamic Duo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well thank you. I happen to think they are pretty adorable as well! Haha :)
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Sarah

      Delete
  2. Love your new hair! Did your dad get the red pants? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And he didn't :( I kept telling him that they are really such a staple item for his wardrobe but, he didn't agree!

      Delete
    2. Haha! There is no way my dad would EVER wear red pants.

      Delete
    3. Haha! I think my dads exact quote was "you'd never catch me dead in those pants" ha!

      Delete