Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet Miss Sarah!

While doing my nightly blogger stalking creeping researching, I came across another super fun linky hosted by Stephanie at Falling Into First! Here we go:


Hi! My name is Sarah and I am a 23 year old girlfriend, fur momma and teacher. I am in my second year of teaching toddlers at a preschool ten minutes from the beach in sunny Sarasota, FL. I was originally born in Memphis, Tennessee but moved oceanside when I was 6 years old. I have a great passion for children (obviously) but, when I am not in the classroom, you can find me in the kitchen concocting a new pinterest recipes, scouting out new local eateries, lounging with J or shopping!


This is my lovely boyfriend. He definitely brings out the best and silliest side of me. J and I started dating in June of 2013. We have had some interesting times since the first night we met but I truly wouldn't have wanted anyone else by my side during them. He is a die hard Boston sports fan and seeing the passion he has for his teams has made me become an avid cheerleader for the Red Sox and Bruins (we are still working on the Patriots). 

Our first Bruins game together-we are able to take normal pictures but really, what fun is that?



Meet Chloe (6 year old Shiba Inu) and Yoda (4 year old Boston Terrier). These are our precious fur babies. I adopted Chloe from a shelter in 2011 and J raised Yoda from a puppy. These two are best pals and are frequently found running errands and taking car trips with us! We are certainly a dog family. 




THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Tumblers&Straws~Ink Joy Pens~Binge watching Chopped&Cutthroat Kitchen with J~Seeing the kids in my classroom tackle a new skill~Sushi~Erin Condren Planners~ Coffee...lots of coffee~ Chloe&Yoda~Snow~J's Sweatshirts~Tennessee~Target~Traveling


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I would love to be a personal shopper/assistant because..well, do you really even need a reason? OR, I'd like to join the Peace Corps and help under privileged children in various countries.


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Determined(Stubborn)~Compassionate~Loyal

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I'd really love to bring home assessments and anecdotal notes this weekend, said no teacher ever!"
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Oprah Winfrey. I mean maybe I would be gifted a new house or something insane!  

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

The Fifty Shades of Sarcasm and Ratchetry


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 
 I'd definitely say invisibility!...or time travel..or teleportation-It's hard to pick just one!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"Always shoot for the moon because even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars!"
 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

 "Let It Go"-Frozen (don't judge!)
 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

I am honestly both. I can stay up all night binge watching shows, making lesson plans, blogging. Crash for a few hours then wake up by 7 (with a hot cup of coffee) and start cleaning, getting ready, playing with the furchildren-it truly is strange. 

 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

I have yet to create anything for TPT but, I do create all of my own teacher forms, word wall flash cards and anecdotal note forms. 

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
I moved away to Ohio the day after I graduated high school in Florida (circa 2009) because "I hated Florida. I was so over this state. I was 18 and could do whatever I wanted" Well, that lasted a whopping two years (with many MANY spur of the moment trips home).-I really showed them...

Leaving here taught me a lot of things and forced me to learn a lot of lessons-first being that home definitely is where the heart is and my heart is in Florida, for now! 


Hopefully, you enjoyed reading this! Link up with Stephanie here and meet some other great teachers! 
-Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Sarah! You are too cute and hilarious! LOVE your book title and I will not judge on the Frozen tune... :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who digs around in the potato chip bag for the folded ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks for dropping by! I am embarrassingly obsessed with Frozen. J's brothers were in town this past week (they are 16 and 18) and we watched Frozen at least 3 times!!!

      Delete
  2. Loved getting to know you more through this post! I'm currently working on one myself. You look like so much fun! Too bad we live so far apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! You're too sweet! Maybe one day we'll be able to meet in person :)

      Delete
  3. Your fur-babies are adorable! You and your bf are so cute together!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thank you so much for the sweet comments and for stopping by!

      Delete