Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School!

Hi fellow bloggers! I am excited to show you my Back to School forms! 

I have been diligently working on these to get them perfect and I am finally happy with them! 

 This flip book is the first item in my "Welcome" folder to the parents of the children in my class. I found this gem in Lindsey's TPT store after browsing google and Pinterest for HOURS and coming up with nothing. As usual, Lindsey's products are thoughtfully designed and are editable meaning they work with any grade/age! I tailored it to my needs then used astrobright paper to print it on. (I did capitalize the S in Supplies after taking this picture!)


I then included a biography page detailing where I am from and my schooling.  


My director found this darling poem through a series of pins and I added it to cute paper. 


A copy of our daily schedule, of course! 


And finally, another darling poem encouraging parents to read to their children. 

What do you put in your back to school packets?
-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute cute! Love the colours in the flipbook. Less likely to be lost if it's on bright paper. :)

    ReplyDelete