Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Currently!

Yikes guys! It is so insane to me that it is already October! I don't know about where you are but here, all of the stores started putting out their Christmas stuff in September!!! 

Anyways, I am linking up today with the lovely Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade!


Listening: I feel like all I have been doing these past few days is laundry! I do greatly enjoy the sound of our clean clothes tumbling around the dryer and the yummy clean smell of tide dryer sheets taking over our house! I also am humored by my two little furchildren attacking and chasing each other from one end of the room to the other over a little squeaky toy! 

Loving: My family, boyfriend and friends who, no matter how crazy my ideas or plans are, always back me up. 

Thinking: Well, we finally found a house!-We aren't buying, yet, but we found a charming little place to rent!- We move at the end of October. It is crazy how much stuff two people acquire! 

Wanting: My schedule for October/November is insane y'all! 
October 18: J's grandmother comes back from being in Massachusetts for six months! I adore her to death and can't wait to see her. 

October 29: We get our new keys! 

October 30: We move in. 

November 5-10: I'll be in Texas for O's Air Force Graduation! 

Needing: This is a serious need y'all. I am on a huge smoothie/juicing kick and an I skipped this morning so I am craving something cold and yummy now! 

Trick or Treat?: Treat! my favorite part about Fall is all the pumpkin/spice/caramel yummy-ness that comes along with it! 


What are you up to currently?

9 comments:

  1. Congratulation on finding somewhere to live! One of my cats is currently chasing something imaginary up and down the stairs too!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finding a new place. Isn't it crazy how much stuff you accumulate? My husband and I were just saying that the other day between the two of us and now two little ones...it is crazy to think we moved into this house in a pick up truck and it would take several huge moving trucks to ever get us out! Good luck with all the packing! A good time to purge I guess! :-)

    Sara
    Sara J Creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a good time to purge! Hopefully you all don't have to move any time soon :) Thanks for stopping by!
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. Yay for finding a new house! I'm with you on loving the smell of clean clothes (especially Tide clean). A smoothie sounds delicious right about now!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this 'lovely' 88* Florida Fall, a smoothie is always a NEED :)
      Sarah

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the new house. I am also loving the smoothie idea, may need to try that.

    Thanks and God Bless
    Jasmine H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was meaning to do an October currently... it did not happen. Thanks for sharing yours though!

    ReplyDelete